1. How to pay my order and do my payment accept Credit Card?
- The order’s payment will be made by using bank transferring via IPay88, please make sure that your bank has sufficient amount before make the payment.
- We do accept Credit Card, Visa/Mastercard for both credit and debit, all the transaction and card information is protected by means of industry – encryption standard.
2. Do the order charged shipping fees?
- West Malaysia – (within First KG – RM 10, Subsequent KG – RM 2, Above RM 100 – Free Shipping)
- East Malaysia – (within First KG – RM 15, Subsequent KG – RM10)
- Oversea – (Contact our customer service for the charging rate)
3. I have received a damaged/defective/incorrect/incomplete item(s) or failed to track, What should I do?
- If you have received any damaged, defective, incorrect or incomplete item(s) or failed to track, please contact our company immediately in our working days by https://www.goodbrothers.com.my/contact-us/
4. How many days that needed for my order(s) to reach my place?
- The delivery will normally take 1-7 working days. If the order(s) still unable to reach your destination after the due date, you can contact our customer service to check with the courier company.
5. What courier company that GBT Trading Sdn.Bhd. using?
- We are using GDex as our courier delivery.
6. Will the company keep my Credit Card/Debit Card information?
- Your information security is our priority to take it very seriously and every transactions will be occurs with a secure environment.
- We do not retain your Credit Card/Debit Card information after your order is completed and it will submit directly to bank via IPay88.
7. How can I know my payment was successful or fail?
- Your payment will be notified via Email upon completion of order confirmation.
- Please be aware of your Bank Reconciliation Schedule as this might will impact on your payment which on 11.30pm to 1.30am depending on your bank(Payment will failed to perform during Bank Reconciliation Schedule)
- Below are the time of bank’s reconciliation time:
Maybank (12.00am – 12.30am)
CIMB (11.45pm – 12.15am)
RHB (12.00am – 12.30am)
Hong Leong Bank (11.30pm – 01.00am)
Public Bank (12.00am – 1.00am)
Bank Islam (12.00am – 1.00am)